Speak About provides individualised services tailored for each and every child and their family. We aim to encourage each child’s communication and interaction with the world around them.At Speak About we gather information from parents, teachers, doctors and specialists to formulate the most suitable and relevant goals for each child. We strongly support parental involvement in each therapy session. Speak About provides services for children from 18 months through to 16 years of age. We use the most up to date assessments, teaching and therapy methods to provide all children with a positive experience to achieve their best results.
- One hour face to face assessment session, including feedback and comprehensive report
- Assessment of language and speech sounds, with stuttering assessment (if required).
- 1 hour Language and Speech Assessment, including feedback
- 1 hour Literacy Assessment
- Phonological Awareness
- Spelling, Reading, Writing
- Reading Comprehension
- Feedback and Comprehensive Report
Including payments under the Enhanced Primary Care Scheme (EPC)
- 30 minute session – $80
- 60 minute session – $160